SJSH Summer School
St. Joseph-Scollard Hall is pleased to offer e-Learning Summer School
Summer school is a great opportunity for students who need to repeat a course, or who want to complete additional credits during the summer months.
Courses are offered for students currently in grades 9 to 12.
- SJSH e-Learning Summer School registration is limited to current SJSH students only.
- Course registrations must be approved by your guidance counsellor.
- If the course that you requested does not have sufficient enrollment, it may be cancelled.
- Should your course requested reach the maximum number of students allowed, you will be contacted.
* Students will require to be logged in with your @npscschools.ca Google account in order to register.
* If you require assistance, contact Mr. Anello at 705-472-1201 x2224 or at email@example.com
Students Are Required To
- Have access to a computer with internet
- Attend an orientation session on July 4, 2016
- Log into their online course daily
- Keep up with assignment submissions and participate in online discussions
- New credit courses:
- Complete and submit all course work by July 28, 2016
- Repeat credit courses:
- Include a face-to-face component of the course
- Complete and submit all course work by July 22, 2016
- Class times will be determined by the teacher
- SJSH e-Learning Summer School registration is limited to current SJSH students only
- Students may register for up to two (2) repeat credit courses or one (1) new credit course
- All courses require a minimum enrollment. The Board reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet this requirement.
- Please be aware that there will be no special education resource teachers available to assist with program modifications. Every effort will be made by the classroom teacher to support the learning of each student.
- June 3: Registration Opens
- June 29: Registration Deadline
- July 4: Orientation & Courses Begins
- July 22: Repeat Credit Courses End
- July 29: New Credit Courses End